Thursday, April 11, 2013

A Break from Business Planning...

So this year is our tenth anniversary, so I told Mike a while ago that I'd like to have a honeymoon for our 10th anniversary.  So we decided on Hawaii and I started polling friends and family on where the best place in Hawaii would be.  From what I heard, it sounded like we really couldn't go wrong.  But knowing how Mike is on crowds and touristy things, we narrowed down to Kauai and I decided to start looking into lodging.  Teri put me on to VRBO.com (vacation rentals by owner) and I looked at a few, then found a little house near Poipu.  I sent in an inquiry and got a response yesterday.  So, it looks like we are going to Kauai for 8 days in May!  Woohoo!  I am so excited!  Funny enough, I will only be home for a week after that before I am off to Las Vegas for the World Tea Expo.  May and June will be busy!

No comments: