Thursday, February 7, 2013

Business Class #4 - Website Management

So when I signed up for all these classes, I signed up for a series involving digital media management.  This one is about website management.  Mike, of course, pshawed at the idea behing the whole series because each one seeme dlike something I already know it that would be unnecessary.   So for this one, it is because he is my website admin and I didn't really need something like that because I had him.  I went anyway because I was curious what they might have to say.  I'm glad I did because this wasn't design so much as minor changes on the fly.

Mike has a day job and if I came to him on a busy day because some seemingly minor change in wording needed to be made, he would put me off and if that minor bit of wording were say, a note about a sale, it could really affect the business.  So this was a good backdoor way for me to go in and make minor changes.

The class was run by a really cute guy who works for HP.  And Mike still pshawed at the class when I showed him the exercises...but oh well.  I enjoyed it.  :)

No comments: